Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Russian lies
here are the lies that I wrote about myself in my recent Russian homework: (from the viewpoint of a guy)
I study military engineering and Yiddish literature in the university. It is pleasing to me to wrestle and sometimes ice skate. I am not interested in golf and chess because they are boring. I must win all the time; if I lose then it will make me very unhappy. (this isn't exactly a lie)
I love playing on the piano (at the standard of a concert pianist, we have two ways to say playing the piano, one is at professional standard and one isn't. Constructing a lie, I would thus use the former). I also love playing the tuba in the orchestra.
When I have free time, I enjoy socializing and going to the cinema. I used to love sewing but my mama didn't like it. She said that I would become a girl if I didn't stop sewing.
:)
belle epoque at 10:21 PM