Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    Life

    why do we exercise? I just got back from the gym, amazed at how much music a little mp3 player could produce. Aside from rejoicing at that (an ipod really helps you exercise I swear I run longer just to hear more songs randomly), I realised that life has no meaning.
    We run because we have to, we work because we have to, we long for sleep every night (at least that's what my day tends toward). i won't be killing myself anytime soon because the prospect of non-consciousness and having absolutely nothing to do scares me even more then being trapped in a perpetual state of Doing. Too much Marx has emphasized a difference between just Being and well, pretty much everything else we think is normal. Species Being. would I really be happier that way, I think it's probably impossible to figure that out so I'm not even going to try.
    We gym -
    we look as good as possible
    - we buy nice clothes
    -to look nice
    -and we buy nice bags and shoes and hair to go with the clothes so we can
    -look nice to go out with more people to buy more things

    -eventually someone comes along

    -we think we love him, but really, he's just
    something else to go with the clothes

    -we sign a contract that was already binding since the day we were born
    -we work
    -we (maybe) have children or a dog
    -we near death
    it's always about nearing death. Why am I alive, really?
    I was running and I'm still running and I'm running and I have no idea why
    one day goes into the next, has time really passed at all? All these man made partitions of time only create more fear, make us run faster to a destination that no one wants to reach. Paradoxical living 101.

    I have no idea why I'm alive

    belle epoque at 10:23 PM