Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to me!
Had an amazing start to the day... at 12 midnight the S'poreans came by and totally surprised me with a wonderful present and absolutely delicious tiramisu cake! I got a bottle of belvedere vodka (WOW they knew i love the Polish kind), an orange feather boa, which they claimed to have snatched from a pair of lesbians on the street at Belmont (no idea if this is true and no idea if I should hope for it to be otherwise) (talk abt ambivalent) as well as this Funky retro ish notebook with a picture of this hot American redneck that says: Sin on Wheels, the uncensored confessions of a trailer camp tramp. A journal for the truly shameless
God what kind of impression have I been giving everyone??
haha...
It really really made my day and I feel like I have this new resolution to be happy for the rest of the year...what better way to spend being 20 then being happy?:)
orchestra in a while more...will write more!
belle epoque at 6:05 PM