Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Autumn
The leaves have finally begun to grow orange/red/yellow, or rather I should say suddenly, because I suddenly noticed it on the way back from class today, that the trees around Cobb were getting coloured and that the trees outside my dorm were too. And it was really strange because I didn't notice they were that way yesterday. It's like someone who notices his childhood sweetheart has grown up (with a jolt) and you only noticed because you didn't know whether to expect it to happen or not, like it did to everyone else's sweetheart, but you always assumed yours was different. But you wanted to make sure, so you went looking for it and to your surprise (or not), it was there.
Well it did happen and the beauty is so obvious that it corrupts
i feel like eating sushi
belle epoque at 10:50 AM