Friday, August 18, 2006
Prozac Nation
Here's a quote from a book I'm currently reading, Prozac Nation, apparently depressives get treated on a mixture of Prozac, lithium and beta blockers. Maybe I should start sucking on lithium batteries. But thats, again, like saying I need alcohol so badly, I'll throw in a rub to dissolve in a glass of water and hope it doesn't kill me. haha and here it goes (the quote):
Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I'm always missing someone or someplace or something. I'm always trying to get back to some imaginary somewhere. My life has been one long longing.
This is very true, and so far the book has been the literary equivalent of Nirvana. I suddenly feel like listening to a lot of Nirvana.
Was reading my friends blog and I quote
FRIENDS ARE FOREVER GIRLS ARE WHATEVER
(or in my case boys) hahaha its a cute quote really
but wondering, what if I have neither
belle epoque at 1:05 AM