Friday, August 18, 2006
je ne veux pas travailler
Here is the latest song I really like: Sympathique by Pink Martini
My room is a cage
the sun streams through the window
the bellhops are at my door
like those little soldiers
who want to take me away
I don't want to work
I don't want to lunch
I want only to forget
and then I smoke
Long ago I knew the smell of love
a million roses
couldn't smell as sweet
Now a single flower in my way
makes me sick
I am not proud of this
life that wants to kill me
It is magnificent
to be simpatico
But I have never known this
Haha the video is so Amelie, so French-film and cheery that I think now at least when I look at my blog I shall feel happy :)
(next up? La vie en rose?)
I would have put up Fly Me To The Moon,but that is a blogging-at-3.47am-in-the-morning-hey-its-so-late-its-early type of music, when I don't know what to feel or how or whether I should, at all
belle epoque at 1:26 AM