Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Sunday, June 11, 2006

    Runaway

    Went for camp today at the Boy's Brigade...one of the guys accousted me
    "Excuse me auntie"

    Auntie?!?!??! I was deeply offended. Was I carrying a trapezium-shaped wicker basket-with-large-clasp or wearing floral print? Was I giving off motherly vibes or reeking of a strange perfume? Certainly not. I was quietly minding my own business and reading a funny book and suddenly I've aged countless years into the future. Heck I didn't even plan to live that long to make it into Auntie mode. :(

    In order to preserve my youthful pallor, baby-ass skin and razor sharp wits, I had planned to die a quick and painless (optimally) death by the age of 50. Before arthritis stops me playing my cello and senility stops me solving Sudoku. But now, some child has presumed to tell me that I am highly suitable for an advanced stage in age-related human development. He's even granted me unconditional initiation. Without the 40year bond period.
    Oh, the tragedy
    What am I doing wrong:(

    belle epoque at 11:51 AM