Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Sunday, June 11, 2006

    Runaway 2

    Today's Video: Runaway by The Corrs
    I've been in a Corrs mood lately. They are just so pleasant.

    Say it's true,
    there's nothing like me and you,
    I'm not alone,
    tell me you feel it too,
    And I would runaway, I would runaway,
    Cause I have fallen in love,
    I'm never gonna stop falling in love

    Ladies and Gentlemen. What has it all been in the end? Is all this dying making me a better person? I was just asking my friend if destruction is required to establish something as a form of history. Because a past, that has not been destroyed, would it still be considered as the present? And maybe in dying everyday, we would slowly be processed into something historical. I guess this is uncharacteristically cliche for me, but what I can say is that at least the music I love and play, is something that will never be destroyed, and those are eternal emotions, and my own little plot of Immortality, at least for now. Maybe, in order to stay alive, I have to fall in love with something every day.

    Love. Can't remember whether or not I posted about this before, but I remember thinking once, in the shower ( where all good thoughts come), that
    He was like poetry,
    not for some romantic notion, but because I always found more in it than the author intended. Half the romantic, deeply intriguing and highly idealised things I was, and am, finding inside of him don't even exist. Why should I love a fallacy? All those cliches about Loving Love, and loving its ideal, or its feeling or its by-products, free gifts etc etc. Really makes me wonder how much of it is about the person, because maybe in the end, "Nice" is enough to cut it.
    And maybe it shouldn't be that simple.

    belle epoque at 12:25 PM