Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Thursday, June 29, 2006

    OBS

    Just back from OBS. It was definitely more fun than what I was expecting and I enjoyed the unadulterated exercise greatly. As a repressed Singaporean child, I really had fun on the height challenges and inverse tower esp, swear that all that climbing was Therapeutic, esp rock walls, where you have to think of where to put your feet.I just climbed and climbed till my muscles gave out; I wasn't tired, I just physically stopped being able to pull myself up the next log. It was a totally cool feeling. Kayaking was also great. I didn't get as burnt as I thought I would because I draped an extra shirt over my cap so I looked vaguely militant and also a shirt over my hands so they wouldn't get burnt while rowing.

    ABS was the coolest kayaking partner Ever. I borrowed his super comfortable (black but yet not hot in the sun!and breeze pervades it etc)air rifle long sleeve shirt and his spf130 (can you believe it?!?!1 freaking 30 "perfect liquid finish" sunblock to substitute my pathetic spf30. He did most of the rowing and kept telling me to take 5 haha. Even though we did overtake the navigator (nice guy and I learnt a new word "horllanded" (?) must find out spelling, it means lost) I doubt any of that was due to my superior paddling skills.

    We hit the ocean then mangrove swamps and 2 pottages. Will update more next time...Am contused and tired

    belle epoque at 8:44 AM