Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

    20 People

    "Name 20 people you can think of off the top of your head. Don't read the questions below before you indicate your 20."
    (I solemnly swear all the following names have been randomly generated and will be the only names ever mentioned in my blog. Ohm. Here they are in no order of preference and are probably the people I most recently talked to.)

    1. Nicky
    2. Shang
    3. Ruoxin
    4. Lucas
    5. Marc
    6. Jeremy A
    7. Ditong
    8. Arif
    9. Siying (all good things come in threes haha)
    10. Jeremy C
    11. Tong Kai
    12. Johnny (cello)
    13. Tiap
    14. Kai Siang
    15. Jit Min
    16. Naz
    17. Mingming
    18. Nathaniel
    19. Lenard
    20. David

    1. How did you meet 14?
    Met him in J1 through the angel mortal game, he was my mortal's best pal so ended up talking.

    2. What would you do if you never met 1?

    Oh dear. I wouldn't have my best complaining partner, my really cool roses-on-black Stella perfume, no one to bitch with as well as my best junior who really understands me :).

    3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

    Oh my...both violins, both doctors. Very very interesting indeed. It would be sweet actually they are both such sweet and straightforward, stable people. They'd have geniuses for children and i would play at the wedding.

    4. Did you ever like 19?
    As a friend, yes. Very funny and very caring guy. Great talent there :D haha. Great desk partner also, and octet as well.


    5. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
    8(. I have to make that face. It would be so queer. Let me think. Jem A is very caring, amazingly. And Ming is really cool and fun. But I personally think they are really too different. I'm sure her mum would appreciate a PSC scholar though. Haha.

    6. Describe 3.
    Awwwwwww she's the sweetest, nicest big sister anyone could have. Easy-going and fun to be with, and MOL!! desk partner! love you babe. Remember our sweets? From the first M and M we met, and poisoned people worth poisoning, till the bunny sweets in MOL...sweets will always be a part of our friendship:)

    7. Do you think 8 is attractive?
    HAHAHA he reads this blog. What can i say. In a don't-carish way I guess? Good with guitar though, rocker dudes, anyone?

    8. Tell me something about 7.
    She's one of the few amazing first violinists I'm not in love with haha. Great listener and a wonderful friend. We've been through heaps together and she's one of the best things I will take away from my JC education...Quartet!:)


    9. Do you know any of 12's family?
    Wow...no. I know where they live though.

    10. What's 8's favourite?
    Favourite what? My instinctive reply to this, however, is Radiohead.

    11. What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
    HAHA impossible. I'd ask him who paid him to say it. But probably, because he's my very favourite senior and has helped me so so much, I'd say *pat pat* I like you very much too :).

    12. What language does 15 speak?
    HA that's a bloody, bloody interesting question. He speaks Monophilolang. Short but meaningful. Find your own euphemisms, I'm not providing any.

    13. Who is 9 going out with?
    Wasn't she supposed to be together with Number 20? To my knowledge, no one.

    14. How old is 16 now?
    My age.

    15. When was the last time you talked to 13?
    Yesterday! Crap I better return his sms now.

    16. Who's 2's favourite band/singer?
    That's tough...haven't spoken to her in a while. Some classical pianist? Argerich?:)

    17. Would you date 4?
    Hmmm...probably not, we know each other too well. He's a great guy though! Just that Love Has Secrets and all that.

    18. Would you date 7?
    Naa, she's a girl. But if I were a guy I would, i suppose?

    19. Is 15 single?
    That is an extremely interesting question that has been decreasingly pertinent to my sanity. Any takers?

    20. What's 10's last name?
    Chiew


    21. Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
    It depends really. We are certainly in a very serious friendship. With many historical references.

    22. What school does 3 go to?
    None, she's working

    23. Where does 6 live?
    I don't remember!


    24. Whats your favourite thing about 5?
    He drives! HAHAHA no that's not it. He's really friendly and easy to get along with, nice to talk to and generally a very very good boy. And an amazing flutist. haha. Caring and knows how to treat a Lady right. (not in an obscene way)

    25. Have you seen 1 naked?

    ...
    God no.



    belle epoque at 10:10 AM