This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Withdrawal Period
Having withdrawal syndrome - double in fact. Just the other evening, when the world was sleeping I was lying wide awake, imagining your smile Man. Lyrics from MOL made me realised how mature/painfully disillusioned I am. I don't lie awake imagining anyone's smile anymore. Rather than fantasizing during personal time, I gush during controlled group discussions. And quantify smiles with rational qualities. Sigh.
Anyway! Congrats D, A and JK for making NUS med !!!!!!!! I'm dead proud of you guys and I'm really really happy for you. It's wonderful when we can all be happy together:) Had a pretty fun trip yesterday searching for my Sony T9, tried to help some lost Turkish tourists but my drawings of a human-who-can't-walk and an MRT seemed inadequate to transcend language barriers. :( Mustafa is HUGE and I had a near death experience which only 3 people shall ever know of (and well the other dozen or so people I frantically smsed/called who were either in med school, thinking of joining med school or lived with a person who belonged to either of the above categories).