This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
With the lights out, its less dangerous.
Today was, on average, a bad day.
Load up on guns Bring your friends It's fun to lose And to pretend She's overboard Myself assured I know I know A dirty word
But I can't use it on my blog, or my mum will lynch me.
Today was a bad day, I cried all the way from HCI, in the cab, at home, in the bath, and on the way to Hell. I am, quote my friend "underpaid, overworked and ___" Prizes for anyone who completes the triumvirate best. For now I would say "devalued". I have been deeply insulted and oppressed (suppressed, repressed) all around. You accuse us of things that you are guilty of more than twice over and you have not treated us in a way that deserves any human respect. You animal. I will decide who I want to respect, and age currently is, unfortunately, not one of my factors. Where are the guns? I already have the friends, and she's definitely overboard.
ROT IN HELL YOU SCRAWNY, BADLY DRESSED, UNDER-ACHIEVING, SODDING BITCH
How dare you
And You. You know what? Since you don't give a damn NEITHER WILL I You obviously can't be bothered to try and I can't say I didn't try hard enough
On the other hand, debate was fun. ish. Many thanks to random nice guy in black shirt who poked me in the shoulder to tell me my bag was open. Nicest thing anyone did for me all day.
(And I forget Just what it takes And yet I guess it makes me smile I found it hard Its hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind)