This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
What shall I do?
What is the price of freedom? I am deciding whether or not to accept free clothes, laptop, books, allowance, plane rides, education or 6 years of freedom but hours (heck, years) of suffering (but freely!) under a truckload of crippling debt. It's such a hard decision to make, but I'm glad the 16 old men and women liked me. Please don't read into that. Haha. But after today's embarrassing incident, hell, maybe if I take a prestigious scholarship, more people will say hi to me.
The Zukerman today was not bad - his tone was amazing and the entry was lovely but I detested the speed changes, they threw me off and I felt like I couldn't breathe for those lurching moments (during the Bach). I wonder if the orchestra should follow the soloist or the other way around, or if they both had tried they would meet somewhere in the middle.
Bought 3 books after dinner at NYDC (Irish Mudpie rummy yummy) one of which was The Piano Teacher, which MM told me was obscene on film but won a Nobel Prize for Literature!! What does this prove? Deviant/demented sex=prestigious international award! It is at times like this when you pull out the little debater card that says "Correlation and Causation Tactic Lesson 101" and sit happily pondering in circles. ( I shall provide review of obscene lit in time, but so far the stark narration seems promising).