This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Stark
wrt the last post : stark as in the style, not stark naked. Speaking of Starkness, here are two stanzas from Carol Ann Duffy, there was a nicer one I did in PC but i lost my lit file. :S.
Falling in love is glamorous hell: the crouched, parched heart like a tiger, ready to kill; a flame's fierce licks under the skin. into my life, larger than life, you strolled in.
I hid in my ordinary days, in the long grass of routine, in my camouflage rooms. You sprawled in my gaze, staring back from anyone's face, from the shape of a cloud, from the pining, earth-struck moon which gapes at me
nearly everyday was today You sprawled in my gaze but I had more than enough of everything for the both of us
I was more than enough of everything for the both of us.