This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Sometimes
(Don't make me close one more door)
...Sometimes, when we happen to Feel together
With feel here being the primary verb of the sentence rather than the descriptive counterpart of "together". Is it really so difficult? Otherwise, how can something contrived feel so natural and right? I don't know what I miss more, for its certainly something: You, Me, Us, Them, They, the Ephemeral Our. (And it was, in the evening) When what belonged to us was the distance between Us which wasn't space, it was time, the seconds between understanding and the time it takes for a smile to travel to the eyes and for me to realise where it went. and time enough to exhume Me
(The speed of Their mutual electromagnetic Radiation in a Vacuum was 1.7493458 metres per second)
Its gone now and whats my substitute?
I HATE WHAT IM PLAYING NOW
ITS NOT FUN AND ITS CERTAINLY NOT MUSIC
Please DONT come and watch me.
I hate you CHEAP ESTABLISHMENT OF FALSE PRETENCES HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF A SELF PERPETUATING TRUTH AND BOY AM I SICK OF SELF PERPETUATING TRUTHS I HATE YOU YOU THINK I WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? THANK GOD IM LEAVING