This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
post-concert
I have many more concerts to go!
But tonight was really fun (lotsa screw-ups!); bought flowers for (nearly) everyone, nice bright yellow ones that some people proceeded to stick in their lockers and f holes (this is an instrument thing not some blatant obscene thing). Lovely buffet to eat, with duck wrapped in egg and nice porridge and veggie w mushroom...and drank a bit and turned totally red, to the amusement of many people. Made a couple of new friends. Hilarious jokers all around, must remember the Bolero and the PHD (permanent head damage) and can you pass as a PR (Puerto Rican)? and Mona. and pervs. and people standing up to look at the stage. and crawling under the stage to get on stage which is way cool. HAHA.
ok I'm totally stoned now so I shall blog more tomorrow, but I had fun.