This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
more running
ran a bit more today, (ate at Breeks, good stuff!their mashed potatoes rocks) ran to Dvorak's Serenade, the first movement brought back so many memories of Strings and LT5 and how much I'll miss everyone. It's good music for a life pause. And I can't believe I encountered more of Britney.
With a taste of the poison paradise I'm addicted to you Don't you know that you're toxic? And I love what you do Don't you know that you're toxic? It's getting late To give you up I took a sip From my devil's cup Slowly, it's taking over me
It's really sick but this is the best music to run to =S (Mass dancing works well also) I bet the only person who understands the point of these lyrics and their relevance to this post (or any other one for that matter) will be the next person to tag. haha!
Watched XMen3!! Considering I didn't watch the first 2, it was really good. Makes you wonder what power is really about. What I Do know is that its better to have it (and a lot of it) than not to. Ah well.