This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
If we can get away
Lesson number 1: If you think you can get away with it, don't ask first. Just get away with it. Lesson number 2: If you need to ask, ask. For things you probably won't get away with.
I love thee so, that, maugre all thy pride, Nor wit nor reason can my passion hide. Do not extort thy reasons from this clause, For that I woo, thou therefore hast no cause But rather reason thus with reason fetter, Love sought is good, but given unsought better. - Twelfth Night -
Haha MF is hilarious. He said Nirvana made him feel like killing himself and the chaos does not appeal to him. I told him maybe the rawness made it appealing on a level everyone feels but no one understands, the stark rhythms and rough chords, and also that I probably didn't feel that way because I was already That much more depressed than he was to start with. haha.
I must investigate more jazz and blues and eat some kettle chips tomorrow. I need kettle chips.
Let's sing a Singlish variation of Track Number 9: Dear Roseanne Tell me can? Why I love a good-for-nothing man? It is something no one understands Why I want to make him mine (dada, dadadada, dada) When we talk your 2 Ds means you have no future my 2 Ds are from my S paper so my friends think I am blind (dada, dadadada, dada) Ye-et All I need is to see your smile and I'll forget your failings for a (long) while, so I think I'll...