This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Crazy Stalking Experience
Had a totally crazy day today. We spent some time hanging out in the humans staff room then L,M,Y,TY and I decided to get lunch. and ice cream. After that we decided we should stalk someone. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. Here's how it went
12.00: Reach school and hang out at humans staff room
2.00: Get lunch at sixth ave.
3.30: TY wants to play lan. I wanted to go someplace else. L wants to wait...and see...because all good things come to those who wait.
3.45: I can't lan. TY wants to play lan. Y and M refuse to go home so we must think of plan.
4.00: TY gives up and starts playing bubble pop. We decide to scroll through phonebooks and pick someone to stalk.
4.10: We buy cakes and leave for MF's house. hang around void decks. L and TY wanted to steal basketballs from little kids but their emaciated mother lurks dangerously nearby.
4.15: Bang on door but no one answers. Ring nearest doorbell and run away very fast.
4.30-8.00: Order pizza from Canadian 2 for 1 ( product placement!) and play cards at void deck.
8.00-8.10: Go up to house, dump cake, feel bad, relocate back to void deck.
9.00: MF arrives. Go to Holland V for supper at Swensens. CRAZED!!!! (Earthquake apple crumble and gossip)
11.45: Depart for home.
it's the sort of thing thats completely insane and you can only do once in your lifetime... I really enjoyed it...madness. and all that Scandal!
Scandalous or scandal-less, it was all good :)
( "Life's pretty much downhill from here...you work you work you die The real question is So watcha gonna do about it" )
I'm never going to let a day go past when I have the chance to do something I'll never get to do again...Carpe Diem people!