Licentia Liquendi

  • Jeremy
  • Alvin
  • Naz
  • Qing Zhao
  • My Best Kor,Tong Kai
  • Debs
  • Pooh
  • My Best Jie,RuoX
  • HBB
  • one of my Fave cello girls Nuoz
  • Diane my rocking socking senior 6 years!
  • Quintet Erat Demonstrandum..we Rock

Archives

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • August 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

Links

  • {Blogger}
  • {Drogue Designs - Very pretty Designs}
  • {Exploding Dog}
  • {Fugly Hilarious}
  • {Piu Forte! Music Site}
  • {De-Motivators. Parody of all those annoying inspirational posters - Hilarious!}
  • {Creatures in my Head - Adorably warped Creatures, my kinda site.}
  • {Dilbert Blog, pretty funny stories}
  • {Beautiful Nikon Pictures}
  • {Absolut has the Best ads!Check out the Gallery

Bookpile

  • {Zadie Smith:White Teeth}{Norton Juster:The Phantom Tollbooth}
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    A Celebration Dinner (and it was, really)

    Just got back from celebration dinner, it was really fun! And I did enjoy myself, amazingly enough. Reached there a little early but had an interesting conversation with someone I don't normally talk to, who agrees my teacher is as zai as I think - ha! Dinner started late, so chatted a bit to various people about my DISASTROUS scholarship interview :S (cool interviewers though and lovely view, as always) and SSO and things in general. It was, pleasant and warm and polite and congenial and well, I felt happy and at home. Not exhilarated crazy, but stable warm happy. Which is as good as it gets I guess, at least for now.

    J said I used too much rouge which is such a lie. Tried a new outfit today as you can see in the picture. Bought the skirt just yesterday, and after my interview today, during retail therapy (which was very fun in my power suit -black base and green shirt)saw some black and white clunky ish bracelets/necklace but decided not to buy.

    Took heaps of nice pictures, MF wore the shirt I drew, which was a cute frog, and well basically it was just fun hanging out with everyone again and discussing JP's obscene blog bid *cough* they gave out thank you cards one by one, written by desk partners and mine was kinda funny because C had written 3 sides and H HAD to announce it when she gave it out haha...gah. It was nice of him though, now that I think of it, some of the juniors have really been with us for such a long time, I've known C,TY,L since 3 years ago, in the Beyond Boundaries concert, with Dvorak's New World 2nd and 4th mvt, and JO's Mendelssohn Concerto. Man that is ONE concert to remember. haha and TY twice in octet! well! I'll miss them, but its amazing how Strings binds people.

    After that, we went to CHIJMES. Cramming in the car like illegal immigrants and waving to various people (who waved back) was very fun. Gave me a stupidly-happy sort of everyone-in-the-world-is-your-friend feeling. Took more pictures there.. had a seabreeze, which remind me never to get again because it had practically no alcohol and was 80 percent grapefruit. While taking pics, some random ang moh came up and sat down where we'd just got up from and said "What about me? Any room left for me? You're all done?" Haha wth. Drank and took more pics and felt sleepy and warm and J said "Hey I'm emanating heat" then we went home.

    Thanks T for amazing pictures, i think the stable calm feeling is contentment. Interestingly soporific.



    (When you were here before,
    Couldn't look you in the eyes
    You're just like an angel,
    your skin makes me cry )

    The last line is almost Laughably Ambivalent but still, for me, this Has been a phase.

    (I don't care if it hurts
    I wanna have control)

    Alright, enough angst for one evening. I am happy and I got
    just that glimpse
    and maybe it will be enough.

    belle epoque at 12:17 PM