This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Friday, May 26, 2006
The Best and the Brightest
The more I look at "brightest", the more it seems to be spelt wrong, happens when you stare at some words for a very long time. Hmm.
Either way, I lose out on something (nice pictures haha *cough no la) and there's so much uncertainty now. On the upside, I started running again maybe the endorphines will do me good. Ressurected my brother's mp3, the one I use for running...and can you believe the first song it started playing?!
There must be another way Cause I believe in taking chances But who am I to say What a girl is to do God, I need some answers
What am I to do with my life (You will find out don't worry) How Am I supposed to know what's right? (You just got to do it your way) I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected
How can my current life crisis be (partially) reducedto a bunch of cheesy Britney lyrics?!?!