This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Backdated entry for Saturday
Saturday was exhausting but I had fun, more fun than I thought I would. For once, I felt like i Belonged in that group. They had the same ideas and visions as me, backed up by the same type of history and experiences. Its almost like there exists a type of social jargon and I felt so at home. It didn't turn out to be the shouting match I was afraid it would, and what was more amazing is that even after the Control situation was over, we took more than the required interest in it. Anything more specific would render me liable to some kind of _______- well something bad anyway so I won't say much more :D
I really enjoyed talking to them; they were all so smart, it was really a joy. I sense in Singaporean scholars this real hunger to succeed and its almost a vicious, biting hunger (albeit without being vindictive) and that makes them so beautiful and so strong. You can feel this razor sharp aura surrounding everyone.It is a rarely seen drive towards perfection and I will never give up that heritage.
On a brighter note, the concert was amazing i must definitely SMILE more :)