This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TiffChoong. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
3 Previous Posts
Here are 3 previous posts I shifted over from my now defunct blog which is now defunct because of my lack of foresight and the fact that people are unwilling to memorise a string of seemingly unrelated numbers
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 Autumn! A tribute to autumn and of course, the little pooh bears that run amok in its blaze haha..Autumn is understated, dear pooh. yet it combines the ferocity of summer, at least in colour, with the timeless languor of winter and to a certain extent, the playfulness of spring. It can't possibly be easy to try to paint every detail-kissed vein on each weeping leaf, or to show us the carefully crafted brutality of the hunt but I would say you succeeded, plus with Panache, ( an especially useful double meaning here). Kudos to you Pooh! (and some honey too)don't make the shadows breathe your silhouetteI doubt I'll ever finish that sonnet:( destructed ;10:50 PM
I had a dreamto walk right up to a mirror and suddenly reach into it and grasp I'm trying to strangle the shards and my blood is screaming all the way up my arm running away and then a quick slash with all his weight behind it tooI don't even see him behind me or why a blank of metal strikes horizontal lightning across the corner of my vision and then more shock than panic i guessi can't believe he really did it a sudden intake of a gasp and I feel every staccatobreath just a staccato swallow awayand everything tunes down like a radioi can't reach the knob ofhmmIt wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but he's killed me
destructed ;9:47 PM
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 I don't trust diaries..so this is just a random thought thing haha and i doubt anyone can find it unless i give them the number:D haha... anyway.. I was just thinking..how life feels like this continuous drowning deja vu..day in and day out, gaining momentum down a hill, heel to toe and hell to toe. If that makes any sense..and somehow I think I lose control; it just all goes past me without me noticing and I can't grasp my time. It's a bit like that ruler game when someone drops a ruler past your fingers and if you have a pathetic reaction time ( like me) ( though not as bad as the PA guy lala..) it just goes past registered by your brain but not by your hands and of course, you're left with your nails digging into your palm..and an embarrassing sense of loss. hmm..Makes me wonder why people commit suicide...maybe they do it to gain some sense of control over their lives, strange as that is.To know that they can stop it and stop the vicious cycle and I'm sure we all have our choice cycle. A good technical term I suppose, would be to call suicide, a ..voluntary withdrawal from the system. A polite yet ironical bow, a tip of the hat, ( or a curtsey would suffice), It was fun while it lasted, ladies and gentlemen. And then a step back, off the edge of the highest cliff you can find. I'm sure someone's used it before I just can't remember where. But I doubt I'd be topping myself anytime soon destructed ;6:58 PM